Finally can see the change in season, leaves falling, a frozen nose and getting blown away by the wind ahh!! So yeah i thought it is time for me to incoperate the colours of fall into this next look. I was really inspired by the autumn leaves (how odd), the colours really look beautiful mingled together , hence why i am wearing some complimenting shades of brown and red . My top under my puffy jacket has the green, brown and red shades which i really love, as it was a t shirt i wore a puffy jacket on top so i wasnt cold at all. My scarf which has a checkered print brought in the red and green hues which of course kept me warm as well my ankle boots which brought the look together. As to finish i just added a bag.
Puffy jacket - i got a long time ago
Ankle boots - brought from abroad
Scarf- target ( also you can get one from new look)
prinited t shirt- bank
Hi guys, todays look is simple but classy. As me and the family were going out for Diwali (a cultural festival) I decided to have my hair in a fish plate, one it is easy to do and secondly manageable in the windy weather. I'm really loving the checkered look this winter as they are super cute and great for adding a pop of colour to a outfit. As my top is long it covers the behind heh so I decided to wear leather trousers as they look flattering :p along with my golden strapped heels which compliment my bag. As To finish off with gold accessories. Hope you enjoy your day those who are celebrating xx ")
New look golden strap heels : £29.99
Leather trousers amazon : £10.00
Checkered top h&m :£7.99
Bag rucci: £20.00
I'm back with another yummy hearty recipe for those who need help cooking a healthy meal. Not only does this recipe taste great, it is perfect for the cold weather as well as including those vital macro nutrients (vegetables, lean meat,carbohydrates). So let's begin!
4 large potatoes ( depending on the amount you want)
2 tomato tins
rosemary seasoning (basil if you prefer)
mushrooms ( you can choose leave these if you wish )
salt (reduce the amount you use for any health reasons)
mince meat of your choice ( i chose lamb mince)
1 large onion
oven proof dish
two large pots
1) Firstly chop up your onion into thin slices, then place them into a large pot with a dash of vegetable oil.
2) You should allow your onions to cook for 5-10 minutes on medium heat, making sure to check them so that they do not burn. Your looking for a light brown shade as well as translucent to know they are cooked and softened.
3) Once your onions are nicely cooked pop in your mince meat.
4) You should then allow your meat to cook for 20-30 minutes depending on your chosen meat. Keeping it on high heat so that the water drys up, and mix so it does not burn!
5) Once your meat is cooked ( water has dried and nicely browned as shown above (make sure you taste the meat to check if it is cooked properly), then you can begin to chop up your mushrooms ( you can use what ever veg you like as long as you cut them thinly so they cook fast, or even boil them before hand then add them in). reduce the heat
6) Then add your sweetcorn and peas in with the meat and mushrooms, cook for 5 minutes till they are soft, and hot.
7) Now to add the seasoning, add the tomatoes, season with pepper, sprinkle some chili ( can keep this step out if you wish) , half a tea spoon of rosemary , four large teas spoons of balsamic vinegar along with a pinch of salt ( you can add depending on your taste) and mix well. ) left this to cook for 15- 20 minutes, with the lid on , and remember to stir so that the flavors blend well the color should become a deep red, taste if you need to add anything.
8) While your sauce cooks, put your potatoes into a pot with water until they are covered, cook on high heat for 30 minutes all depending on the type and size of the potatoes. Until they are soft. Once your potatoes are cooked you can mash them up, add in a splash of milk and two table spoons of butter, as well as a pinch of salt and pepper for taste.
9) Once your sauce has become deep red as shown below, you can pop the sauce at the bottom of the oven proof dish then add your mash on top, spreading it with a spoon ( dip the spoon in water so it does not stick to the mash) then with a fork add the lines for the finishing touch. Add the dish to the oven for 10 minutes on medium heat just to allow the mash to brown slightly.
Hiya, i had recently discovered a new styling product recommened by my sisters friend. Due to my sister having thicker, longer hair than me she had been finding it hard to find a product that would style her hair without burning it in order to keep a curl. That is when we was introduced to NICKY CLARKE flexi stylers, they are long styling tools which you heat up, wrap into the hair, leave for the amount recommened and your left with gorgeous curls.
Tutorials below - http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=zk7p_Hm7cII http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FdQtglGUhro
After doing some research, and checking out the website, many people have given the product a high rating which of course made us want to try it out. The product retails for £24.99 which is a great price considering how well it works.
First impressions when the product arrived was
. Easy to open
. Easy to read instruction
And generally a great looking product. Before trying out the product i had watched a few youtube videos shown by nicky clarke himself, showing how to use the product and what styles you can do with it. So of course i had to try it out.
Ps : my hair type is medium, fine hair as well as straight
Styles your hair in 30 minutes (for me) , tight curles which can be loosened and styled as well as lasting. Also the flexie stylers heat up quite fast and easy to manage as well as not being too hot that your hair fry.
You do need practice in my case if you want to get the correct style of curles. Also it can be painfull when your hair gets tangled but that is mainly going to happen if you do not put them in properly. Also you have to straighten them before putting them away, which i found annoying as they do not stay the same after the first use.
Overall i would say the styling tool is an amazing product i have been using it for a few weeks now and have mastered the style i want. It does give amazing results and i would highly recommend it. Rating 9/10
Disclaimer- i am not sponsered this is my honest opinion